Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

02 December 2012

Happy Stash Happenings

I had to go stash enhancing yesterday with a friend to celebrate my birthday. As always, it was fun to get out there and handle all the fabrics. This time I had a real excuse though - I needed to find some colors that I didn't really have in the stash for a quilt I'll be making for the SCVORD mom and dad.


Gonna make them a belated wedding/christmas present out of these reds, golds, and greens.


Don't know why I picked up this 12 days of christmas panel and backing.  Just feeling christmassy I guess.  Beth very sweetly picked up the tab on these as a birthday gift.  The brown circles will go excellently well with another gift Beth gave me - it's a panel of coffee cups.


Is this doggy bookmark the absolutely cutest thing you've ever seen?  I'll assume you agree unless you leave me a comment saying otherwise... The blues didn't come out well in this photo, but that's a super blue-y blue batik jelly roll on top of a stack of black and white prints.  Beth handed me these after lunch as a surprise!  She sure knows what cranks up my "Awwwww!" meter.

That's all the pictures I've got for you today.  I've been trying to get my little handmades done in time for gift giving season, and now I'm a little behind because I have to wash, dry and fold these things into my stash.  Poor me!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)